In current times, it’s more important than ever for physicians and healthcare providers to be in network (Credentialed) with insurance companies.
Are you a new practice looking for assistance in Credentialing with all the major Insurance Plans?
Are you an existing practice looking for additional Insurance Credentialing advice and expertise?
The provider’s eligibility is very complex and tedious process. If not overseen diligently, Credentialing complexities can consume a lot of time, resulting in reimbursement delays.
We know your practice is faced with numerous challenges including reduced revenues and increasing costs, but Credentialing doesn’t need to one more.
We have designed our process to streamline issues related to credentialing and enrollment process while keeping you updated with the status.
All MD CARE’S Provider Credentialing experts’ team will help
- New Practice Setup/ Credentialing/ Re-Credentialing covering all 50 States and Major Insurance Companies
- Assistance for In Network & Out of Network decision making
- EDI/ ERA/ EFT Setup
- Help Prepare & Submit Enrollment Applications
- Medicare Enrollment and Re-Validation
- Adding Additional Providers to Current Practice
- Attestation/ Re-attestation of CAQH
- Fee Schedule Review & Compliance
- Any Updates/ Changes as needed.
- Regular Follow-Ups with Insurance Companies
- Your own Account Representative and Excellent Customer Service